All Products & Images © Copyright 2010-2017, Red Rock Rose,llc., Porch & Twig, Original Products, Accents. All Rights Reserved

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Taking the PLUNGE

We're taking the Facebook plunge!
One of my New Year's resolutions was to simplify my life and take on a more relaxed attitude. The plan was to streamline my business(es), bookkeeping, website(s), banking, etc...
It took about a month and a half and I'm about to FAIL.
Facebook is said to be good for business and a fantastic tool used to expand one's customer base by blabbing about your services and/or products.  I've put it off  until now.  I pride myself on managing my website, blog,  ipod and even my mobile phone's camera.  However, this Facebook stuff really intimidates me.
 Oh well - Here we go.
I can use all the "fans" I can get.  If you use Facebook, look for me/us as
 "Red Rock Rose".
p.s.  No - those are not my feet, nor my pool!