All Products & Images © Copyright 2010-2017, Red Rock Rose,llc., Porch & Twig, Original Products, Accents. All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We miss Spring - BRING IT ON!

The store was closed today.  So, in an effort to get rid of my winter blahs, I went to the mall (a very rare occurrence).  I picked up these cute ballet flats.  They remind me of summer yachting (or what I imagine it to be).  I can't wait for spring, summer and lots of FUN in the SUN!!

It got me in the mood for a clean out the closet type of SALE!!
So I talked the boss into marking down all our long sleeve apparel  - YeSSSSS!! 
 It's all on SALE!!
During the month of February our hoodies will be reduced to $27, our long sleeve tees to $22 and our capes will be $39.
  GREAT VALENTINES DAY GIFTS!
Spring, we can't wait -
 BRING IT ON!!